Rockfall Netting Description
Rockfall Netting is made of a continuous roll of "triple twisted" mesh which can be made in different mesh and wire combinations to suit the type of rock being supported. unlike chainlink mesh, the strong "triple twisted" mesh will not unravel if one of the mesh wires should break. individual rolls are wired together to form a curtain to control the fall of loose rock and to encourage stabilization of the rock face by promoting vegetation.
Rockfall Netting is proven to offer robust, long-lasting, and cost-effective rockfall protection. On moderately steep slopes or those where some vegetation may grow, the mesh should be kept as close to the slope as possible. On very steep and/or near-vertical slopes, the net must be anchored at the top of the cliff, and left unanchored at the bottom, thereby allowing rocks and debris to fall into a collection ditch at the toe of the slope
|Mesh Sizes（mm）||Gabion dimensions||Material||Wire diameter(mm)|
|Length(M)||Width(M)||Hot dipped galvanized, Galfan, Zinc, and PVC Coated||Mesh Wire: 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 3.05mm.2.5/3.5mm, 2.7/3.7mm|
selvedge wire: 3.2mm, 3.4mm, 3.8mm3.2/4.2mm, 3.4/4.4mm
Other specifications can also be customized processing.
Rockfall Netting Applications
Rockfall Netting Advantages
● Does not unravel if wire breakage occurs making it cost effective with low maintenance requirements
● Flexible and versatile to match existing slope and rock profiles
● Different levels of coating protection for durability in a wide range of environments
● Does not inhibit regrowth of vegetation
● No overlapping mesh on lateral connections means fast installation and minimal material wastage